BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

UGH ER's!

Well, last night I ended up in the ER AGAIN! Well, we started out with Labor and Delivery then went to the ER. Of course, we ended up finding out some VERY interesting information.....I was having contractions! Woohoo! NOT, lol. It's toooooo early for that and that was not what I went in there for. So, once we got all that sorted out, they sent us to the ER. Where the waiting game began.....

The ER was even more disappointing. Whereas we waited forever like usual for a bed and blood tests and such to be done.......we got NO answers. LOL. They don't know what is causing anything and there isn't much they can give me being preggo. They did find a slight UTI, but seriously that isn't going to cause the issues I'm having......That's what we felt was soooo fun about this place, well about ER's in general. How they can not get any really answers and just try to BS you because they don't know the real answer......

Well, then to add to my stress....My hubs was supposed to be home or at least available to help out today, considering I'm still in pain and nothing really helps. BUT the lovely military decided they wanted to put him on a 24 hr duty! Grrrrrr, SERIOUSLY! Don't get me wrong, I support everything and usually don't mind my husband pulling gaurd duty. But it is just really annoying when they know there is a situation at home, and yet they still choose to put your husband instead of one of the other 20 soldiers on it.

Just another of those things that you have to be careful with.....well, one of those things that you are forced to get used to with the military.......the alllllll inconvenient timing... :)

0 comments: