BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Get ur heads screwed on gov't!

Ok so some of u must wonder what I am referring....well I was on the way to the grocery store today when the radio informed me that groceries had gone up more than a half percent. REALLY!!! I don't know about the rest of u but as we have one income this really effects us.....I know we aren't the only ones either. Do they really think letting this go on is seriously going to be of any help to anything!? People are having a hard time doing anything fun or extra because of all the jobs lost, but we can live without that....what WE CAN'T live without is groceries for our families! I am personally outraged with these increases!
You realize that the gov't has given businesses incentives before. Why don't they give some incentives to lower prices...if they lowered prices more people would shop there adding more revenue to put back into the economy, they businesses would have more money to hire ppl thus also decreasing the unemployment rate........our damn president doesn't need those fancy vacations, million dollar buses...what he needs is to sit his ass in our white house and work on how to fix our problems!
Needless to say I can't wait for election time, hell I may vote for the first time just to get someone that understands how to run a govt and STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHT AS AMERICANS!!

0 comments: