BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 4, 2011

News And Goals

Oh it has been awhile and a lot has happened...from me finding more reasons to hate this place to just stress in general....first things first---the school systems are sooo big here that they lose their manners and their own rules apparently! I mean, when is it ok to change a kid classrooms without letting the parents know!?! They said that it happened at the beginning of the year, but still....we hought he was going to be with on person and put our trust in that...guess we will just have to keep a much closer eye on that from now on! The only good thing to come out of that hole situation, my son has a much better teacher!

Next on our list, I've found a nice legitimate job that I can do at home without much stress.....now, of course it doesn't pay as much as others would but I get to be at home with my kids and be there to take care of them without the possibility of losing my job! Not to mention, I LOVE WRITING! Obviously, anyone that writes on blogs have to love writing of some sort....which reminds me, I'm going to make a personal attempt to write on a daily basis! As busy as I am, it may prove difficult---but, from my phone or my comp I will make the attempt! Lord knows that I have enough to say!

I hope to hear lots of opionons regarding anything and everything!


0 comments: