BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 12, 2011

I love it!

Written by my friend Dong Wood

Fall is coming! I can feel it in the air even down here in the south and I’m getting really excited because it’s literally my favorite time of the year. We’ve moved across town since last fall and I’m really anxious to see how the leaves change differently and how the weather feels in this part of the city! I don’t know what it is about this time of year but I’m really looking forward to celebrating it in the new house – I think we’re almost done, I called about SATELLITE 911 and my husband got new gutters installed…all I’ve got left to do is buy a new fall wreath for the front door! I know I’m probably being silly but I think part of why I like it right now so much is because my birthday is in October and I LOVE my birthday so it’s really fun when I get to begin the countdown! I’m only turning 28 this year so it’s no milestone but I think it’s going to be fun nonetheless!

0 comments: