BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Outdoor Toys...Adventures Await!

You know, summer may be at and end, but here it is still PLENTY hot! At least, hot enough for the kids to keep playing in the backyard. Only, I think they need some more… inventive toys to play with. Things that will keep their minds full of imagination. Of course, as any Mom would, I went on the hunt. I think I have searched several websites, including Walmart and Target. But, then on a hunch I looked at a site I hadn’t heard of that had good games for kids. After all, that’s what I was looking for…

They had a lot of interesting toys. Some, which I hadn’t even thought about purchasing.  Including, but not limited to huge tents and a nice sand box. Now, I hadn’t thought of those because WE LIVE IN A SANDBOX! LOL! But, with as big as that tent was, I could manage to make it very, very comfortable for the kids. And, just maybe one adult; hehe.

To add to the fun, there is a jump rocket. My kids would have a blast with this, even from making it hit each other! Plus, it would allow some exercise, which I am a big fan of!

Well, I think I have looked enough today. Good news, I have made at least one decision on ‘new outdoor play.’ Bad news, I found A LOT more that I want too! HA the many joys of shopping!!

0 comments: