BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Medicinal Values

Ok, so we all know how doctors and medicines go. It's a 'hurry up and wait' game with no idea of what you're really getting yourself into. Unfortunately, there's no real answer to this problem, except to research. Yes, you need to research what's going on and prepare to speak with your doctor regarding the issues.  That's what helped me....

I've been on a medicine for 3 years and just started to have problems with it. No one really listened about it, so I did my own research and figured out that the medicine is what was causing the problems. It could completely rearrange my hormones, ladies you know how fun that could be! So, I got taken off the medicine....little did I know that would hurt me too....because the doctor didn't tell me about it.

I've now been to an ER and to another doctor with elevated blood pressure. All the ER did was give me some pain meds and orders to see my pcm(not to mention it took me over 2 hours to get in). By the time I get tomy primary doctor, they decide that I have an infection caused by the original medicine I was on. Only this infection has the possibility of making my body go septic if not treated soon enough, and this is only ONE idea. Now I'm supposed to be on bed rest to deal with the pain and taking like 5 pills a day.

Let me tell you....I'm absolutely loving modern medicine right now!

0 comments: