BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Shopping, Shopping AND More Shopping!

When's the best time to shop? End of season, OF COURSE! So, what do you think is on my first agenda? Well, as Summer just ended--it's swimming suits. Not just any suit either, because I want to stand out for our next trips to the beaches. That's why I went looking for juicy couture bathing suits. They're site is user friendly and right now has plenty available at 30% or more off!

Fortunately, the same rule applies to my Summer attire! I have to look just as good in the 'office' or running around as I do at the beach. So, one type that I like to look for is London times clothing. They always look so classy and comfortable, that the style is a must have! You can't find a better time to buy than now, as the sales have hit the rooftops!

I know, I know.....What about NOW? Well, I definitely could use something new for my husbands military balls! They are a formal affair, and that's just how I need to look--formal yet sophisticated. Not a hard look to achieve really, but I do prefer to shop at certain places and for certain brands. One of my favorites is, Alex Evening wear. They're attire has a ride range of availability and fits most anyone's taste. Me, I am ever changing! LOL, that's why they fit me so well!

0 comments: