BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 28, 2011

NOT AGAIN.....

Ugh! So, I am back on bedrest, look like a drug addict with all the nice holes from IV's and still have no definitive answers! Seriously, this is putting a strain on absolutely EVERYTHING! It's not just stressful to me, who can't do much without not breathing or being in pain, but also on my hubby as his work is not ok with everything going on.......After all, I should be able to fix this on my own, LMAO! They do not realize how the world really works apparently....

Although, a nice change in things, mom-in-law came down to help us! She is such an angel! I do have some trouble giving up control, but she makes it a lil easier when she uses that mom voice on me! hehee!

I really, really hope that they actually figure something out soon!!!!

0 comments: