BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Already Off To A Bad Start......

Well, on the 4th I said that I was going to try and write everyday, yet there was nothing posted yesterday! HA, that shows how well I'm doing! But, we were quite busy yesterday with no school, kids running around, no husband and working.............OH boy! LOL.....today is now my catch-up day, thus this.......

You know, there is always a difference between when men and women are sick.....us women are good about continuing on with our work and dealing with the kids, while men on the other hand......well, you had better watch out, because if they aren't cranky they are just plain 'there' (as in laying around not dealing with anyone). What's worse is it's their job that makes them that way..............24 hour duty and only one day off? I swear they try to kill our men with depriving them of sleep just as a test.......But, the good thing out of this all is that, my good friend came over so that I don't have to wake the kids, if we go to the hospital.....and we are watching the Sons of Anarchy, not a bad show at all!

Yes, I understand some women are like that as well, I even have my days. I must say that in the very rare occasions that happens, my hubby takes very good care of me and forces me to lay down or whatever.  Just as I did for him today.........

No matter who caused the situation or what it is, good friends and conversations will always make it better!!

0 comments: