BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Just another day :)

Well, at least today is off to a much better start than yesterday!! My alarm didn't want to work and sooo it made us late, LOL. But, of course, us supermoms, WE CAN deal with anything! (Notice the caps? that's what I try to remind myself everyday!) Today on my list, is simply to finish the work I didn't get done yesterday due to my increased pain levels. So far, this morning seems to be a bit better, although I can't wait for my appt on Mon! At least then, maybe the doc can give us some more permanent solutions!!

I did learn something interesting this morning.....My hubs was watching the news and saw a new study that was out. You know what it said?? People who drink 3-4 cups of coffee in the morning, have less shoulder and chest pain!?! That is like, the exact opposite of what they have said for YEARS! I'm interested to try it though, considering shoulder and chest pain is my current issue, well one of them. I guess you never can really tell what's good or bad these days. I honestly think, if you just listen to your body, you will get better results than listening to almost anything else.....

Any thoughts???

0 comments: