BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Well, with the holidays upcoming everything has been really busy! Not to mention my new job, so now I have 2 at-home jobs plus being a mom and a wife and going to school. Makes for a very very busy schedule. But, once you learn how to juggle it all, then it's not all that bad. Good news is, I am finally feeling better! YAY! They figured out I had some infection running rampid  through my body, which of course is never good. Only aggravating part is that it took 2 months, basically, to figure this out. Sometimes they even thought I didn't know what I was talking about. That was the most aggravating part, for sure!!

But now it's the holidays, only a few days until Christmas!!! I can't wait to see the excitement on my kids' faces, when they see all of the presents under the tree!!! It will be sooooooo sweet!!!

0 comments: