BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 23, 2011

Cleaning time!!

Well, the only thing that I hate about the holidays, is all of the cleaning you have to do! It doesn't matter if you are leaving or if you are having company over, you still have to clean, clean, clean! If you are leaving, you want to come home to a clean house; if you are having company, then of course you want everything clean for them.

The latter is our case, we are having family over! I'm cooking my first holiday dinner, and while my hubby is out with the munchkins picking up some last minute items, I am stuck at home trying to get the energy to clean! Luckily, we just cleaned the house a few days ago when we switched things around!! LOL

Well, spose I better get on my way!!! Lots to do before the hubby gets home from being out in this blizzard!

0 comments: