BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Oh the military :(

As a military wife and daughter, I completely understand the military and what they are about. But, that doesn't mean I have to like EVERY aspect of it. I mean when someone signs that contract, they are practically owned by the government and only 'on loan' to their families. The don't require notices to be given, they focus more on last minute notices more than anything. NOW, don't get me wrong, I believe in all they do and all they are preparing for.....I just wish they would have more consideration for the families of the soldiers. I mean it's not like they get paid that much anyways, not near as much as they should anyways.

So, your wondering what started this rant? LOL. Simply the actions of our beloved system. Last minute changes again, that I am already used to and will continue to be used to.....BUT I will always voice my opinions and agitations, because that's just who I am!

0 comments: